Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Rayna and Brock

Here's Rayna and her bunny "Joan". We all went to the Mall of America and visited the Build a Bear Workshop. Brock picked out a monkey and named him George. My mom made this bunny for Rayna and named her Joan. They are pretty close in size right now.
It took awhile but Brock finally let me take some pictures of him with Rayna. He loves his sister and is so good with her. He likes to toss her diapers away for me. She was trying to get her fingers in her mouth and Brock is trying to help her.
Side by side

I love this picture...she's looks so peaceful.
Here's my favorite so far!

Tiny toes

Tiny fingers

Big blue eyes

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Great photos...she is beautiful and Brock seems to be the perfect big brother!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos .... what a treasure this blog will be all your life!

love you all,
Nana