Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fun on Election Day

Daddy cleared his schedule to spend the day with me and Mommy. We went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch and then to a super fun park. It had lots of slides and I LOVE slides. Then we went to the Crown Plaza in St. Paul to see Nana and Grandpapa who were there for a huge DFL party. We went swimming in the pool and then sat in the hot tub for a bit. The pool was really cold but the hot tub had be broker earlier in the day so it was only 92 degrees and that's why I got to go in it. It was nice to sit in the warm water after playing in the cold pool. Thanks Daddy for such a fun day.


Mom bought this swim suit thinking to was a great idea. She was very wrong. First, of all it's hard for them to hold me because the top is so big. Second, it makes me flop on my back (bad) or flat on my face (really bad). You'll see a video of it here. We took off this silly suit and I just swam in my swim diaper.
Here I am in the hot tub. I didn't take my second nap and this
warm water is making me very relaxed.
Here I am with Grandpapa and Daddy.


Here's what happens in this silly suit.

2 comments:

Joy Aho said...

Nice swimming Brock. We should swim together sometime. I can show you how to blow bubbles.

Randi said...

Dear Brock,
It was fun to watch you swim!
You are growing up so fast.
love you!
Nana