Monday, August 18, 2008

Plum Laugh

If you liked the "Bath Laugh", you'll really like this one too. Let me tell you how this happened. Brock and I were sharing a plum last night and he was getting a little frustrated because he couldn't take big bites with his little teeth. So, I decided to help him out and bit off a small piece and spit it on the tray. Yes, I know, I should have got up and grabbed a knife but I didn't. Well, he started laughing and thought it was hillarious. The more I did it the more he laughed so I kept doing it. What a funny little guy. He was cracking me up. As you can see I couldn't even maintain my composure as Brock was laughing at me. I hope you enjoy this little clip of our dinner time.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That is too funny - maybe I should start feeding Lucy that way!

JaHeRoAdmirer said...

I love the plum laugh! In the spirit of the Olympics, I'd have to give the gold to "Bath Laugh" but it's a very close decision. You guys are such a great team!
Hugs, Cousin Donna