Friday, August 29, 2008

Funny Face Friday

I've seen others do a "Funny Face Friday" and have some good ones to share with all of you. Hope you enjoy the great faces Brock makes.
Look at all of those teeth! There's really only 4 up there but you can see more "buds" which mean more are coming....
What chu takin' bout Willis?
I think it may be time for a hair cut.
Agh!
This one was taken awhile ago. I meant to post it then because Brock's expression was so priceless but I forgot. I ran across it again the other day so here it is on "Funny Face Friday".
He had been playing on the ground by his activity table and was about to slip under it.
I think he caught himself and never fell which makes this photo even funnier. We called his name and looked over for the camera with this expression.

No comments: