Saturday, May 17, 2008

Photos of me

This is my magic wand. It gives me special powers. I carry it around the house with me at all times.
I had a rough day. I got my first tooth and it really hurt. At least I have my favorite blanket and my wand to make me feel better.


This is the way the table looked Mother's Day morning. Daddy got mom the strawberries and I made her the cake. We both got her the roses.


I love my Mommy and Daddy. They make me laugh.

If you look real close, you might be able to see my tooth. Maybe I'll let mom get a better picture of it later.

This was taken on our front steps right before we went to P.F. Chang's for Mother's Day dinner. I got to see Nana, Grandpapa, Aunt Britta, Uncle Matt, Auntie Em, Uncle Ben and my cousin Brayden.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear sweet Brock ... it was so fun to see you today.

You are the best "jumper" I have ever seen! You made us laugh so hard!

You are the dearest little guy ... we are so lucky to be your grandparents!

Love you! Nana