Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fun in the Sun...Finally!

It was 80 degrees today and I set up the pool in the back yard. Brock and Rayna had a great time splashing around. This was Rayna's first time in a pool. She loved it.
Brock coming in for a kiss
Rayna looking very serious

Fun, fun, fun.
I love this photo! They are both smiling and looking right at the camera. That is very RARE.
Brock, playing nicely outside at his sand table. He was out there for almost an hour playing. Then he came to the back door and said, "Mommy, I need new pants." When I asked him why he said, "I'm poopy". And boy was he. We went right up to the shower.

Josh posted something to his facebook account the other day but I want to mention it here too.
Brock said to Josh a few days ago, "Daddy be careful, I'm fragile, breakable and poopy."

No comments: