Monday, February 22, 2010

The other night after we ate dinner Josh and Brock had quite an interesting conversation.
Brock climbed up on my lap and asked Josh, "did you get a shot?" Josh said no.
He then asked, "did you get a hair cut?" Josh said, "nope."
He then asked him if he was going to go work with Mike (Josh's employee of his company). Josh said, "not tonight buddy."
Brock then asked, "are you going to eat soup?" We had just finished dinner and Josh said, "no, I just ate dinner."
Brock then said, "you going to go to the office?" And Josh once again said no.

We just both laughed at the string of questions that no connection to anything. Where did he come up with these questions? He says so many things that just amaze us and make us laugh every day. Today he decided to turn some legs to an activity table into skies. I have video of this but it's over a minute long. I'll try to upload it later.

Brock is amazing. He brings so much joy to our lives. I can't image life without him. I love you buddy!

No comments: