Monday, July 20, 2009

Our week

I think Brock really loves his sister. He always wants to hug my belly and give her drinks and food through my belly button. I was trying to take a profile picture of me at 35 weeks and he came and put his hand on my belly. I hope he still loves her when she's out of my belly!
The other day Brock came to the back door and said "shoe". I didn't pay much attention to him and then a few minutes later he was asking for help putting on his "other" shoe. He actually got the left on himself. First time he did that with his own shoes.
I think Brock might want to be a ballerina. He has been standing and walking on with his toes curled under like this. It looks so painful to me, but he sure seems to enjoy it.

As we began planning for Brock's 2nd birthday party, I mentioned to Josh that we should look into renting a bounce house. He looked into it and decided buying one was more reasonable for the long run. He inflated it within the first 15 minutes of being home the day it arrived. Brock absolutely LOVES this thing. We will have it up for his birthday party.

No comments: