Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Over the weekend

I got to go on a job with Daddy this past weekend. We had to drive for a long time to get there. He said I was so good and patient, he bought me this ice cream cone for the ride home.
I guess I didn't eat it fast enough, but by the time we got home I ate it all...even the paper! Thanks Dad.
I do like some healthy foods too. Apples are one of my favorites. I also love bananas, berries, raisins, carrots, broccoli, peas and cauliflower.

I have been working on my hand/eye coordination. I saw Dad tightening up my changing table and wanted to give it a try. It took about 10 minutes of patient trying but I finally got that allen key in that little hole. Yeah!





2 comments:

JaHeRoAdmirer said...

Such good work with the hand/eye coordination! Nice job, Brock! Enjoy those ice cream cones when you get them; they are a delicious treat! (And, so are the apples, of course!)

Our Family said...

And ate the paper too! Hahaha - too cute. Way to go on that repair work little guy!