Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas 2008

We all got together at Nana and Grandpapa's house on Christmas eve. We had meatballs and mash potatoes for dinner and then we opened up presents. Thanks to everyone for all of my awesome gifts. I got to hang out with my cousin Brayden. We gave each other hugs and kisses.


Here I am with Nana on Christmas Eve.


This in my new Brightlings Exploration Station for Grandma Pam and Grandpa Rick.

Hanging out with Mom and Dad

I got this new tricycle and here I am asking Daddy for "more" pushing. My feet don't reach the pedals yet.

Daddy bought a new office and Mom took me to go see it. Here's the outside.
Daddy and Mike were putting up this new shelving and getting organized. Here is the storage area.



Here I am with Daddy in the office part of the office. It looks different now. He has a desk and some other furniture.

1 comment:

Randi said...

We can't wait to see the office with the furniture in it. It was amazing to see all the equipment after you finished hauling it all in. You found a great place for your business!