Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary Nana and Grandpapa!


Today is Nana and Grandpapa's 36th anniversary. Mom saw what my friend Lucy does on special days and thought she would give it a try. Daddy and Mommy made a sign and told me to hold it. That sounds much simpler that it really is. There's a lot of factors that contribute to a good picture and I just wasn't "feeling" it. This is the best we could do. There were many attempts, trust me. Love you guys!
Mommy went to go visit Brayden in the hospital yesterday and he was doing great. He was smiling and looking all over the place. The only tube left in him is his G-Tube (which is coming out tomorrow). I'm so proud of my cousin for being so brave!
See you at home Brayden.
Love you,
Brock

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Brock .... thank you for the anniversary greeting .... we love your blog ... every new post makes us smile ... you make every day special for us!
We love you,
Nana & Grandpapa